Saturday, September 3, 2016

Brand New Cover for an Older Book

Hi, all my fantasy fans. Just wanted to update you on this exciting, new cover for Spell of the Black Unicorn!




I want to thank my publisher at Creativia, Miika Hannila for finding the cover for it. I really couldn't believe he'd find something so perfect for it!
I've gotten a lot of "likes" for it. Shoot. Even my former publisher (who hadn't published this particular one), liked it on facebook.

And in other news, a new bookstore has opened up in our town, and I can't wait to go and see it and discuss possibility of getting a book signing. I haven't had one since Borders folded. I hope to get a spot before the year is out.

4 comments:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...