Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Book Cover Release & Announcement

Yeah. So, when my publisher sent me a couple of book covers, the first one I looked at was super, and except for the blonde hair, the cover had "That Look". So, I asked if the cover artist, Melody Simmons, could at least make the hair brown, Miika worked on it.

In the meantime I put up the original and got a lot of "likes" on facebook. When I put the final one up, I heard from people I rarely or have never heard from on facebook! It seemed unanimous. People really, really liked this cover!

Here it is. You be the judge.
cover artist Melody Simmons
Oh, you do? Great!

Now, two things. 
ONE:
I'm going to do a GIVEAWAY for an autographed paperback copy. 

Wait, hang on. This is going to happen beginning mid-March. I'm aiming for 15- 22. So, details later here--believe me, I'm going to make you work for it. (evil laugh)

TWO:
If you want to host me/the book with this lovely cover, and haven't told me as yet (I do have a couple of you who have offered, and I thank you kindly), let me know here, or email me or at facebook. Okay? 

That's my news for now.

Oh, and the ebook is available now, too. Soon, the paperback will be up as well with the wonderful cover. But, like I said, I will be doing a giveaway for one paperback copy with my autograph (to US addresses only).

Oh, and if you have purchased this book, or will do so, be a sweetie and do a review about it, (if you have not done so). 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Love the cover. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Kathy, I can't wait until you do.Will you be joining in all the fun?
    ~William, it is, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good news; I bet you are a mass of nerves waiting on all the excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new cover. Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...