Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BLOG PART-AAYYY!! Secondhand Shoes by author Shelly Arkon

Secondhand_Shoes_Cover_for_Kindle
Hello, my pretties. Yes. You heard right! It is a wonderful blog party with prizes you won't want to miss! FREE eBOOK AND $15 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

What do you have to do to win? Well, let me get down to the party. This blog party goes on from the 19th to the 21st, so you have chances to win these three days.

What you need to do is Tweet the following:

Free books and prizes @http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/ Feb. 19 to 21st#FReeBooks#KindleAmazon  Please Retweet

For Facebook:
Secondhand shoes is FREE Feb. 19,20 &21. Get your copy: 

So, join in the fun, Spread the News and Cheer on the Run Away Bride Give Away and Blog Party. You could win a $15 Amazon card or an autographed copy of Secondhand Shoes! Go and visit


http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/   Now Tomorrow I'm going to run an Interview of Shelly Arkon, so you can get to know her better. I hope you all can join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. She's going to be busy the next three days with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled for Shelly! She's taking over the Internet! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Wills:

    Busy ain't the word. And your support means the world to me.

    EJ You, too. Your support means the world to me.

    Lorelei:

    Thank you for having me. Hugs and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...