Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!! Ranting as usual

Well, I'm resisting changing over with bloggers new interface. They will have to tie me up, screaming before I let go of what I'm used to. Dumb a**es. Where do these people get off thinking everyone wants to change? I don't. I've done fine with it all this while, so no. I'm not voluntarily changing.

Also, I don't know why we have to be all that concerned with how "popular" we are. I think everything I do right now is enough. I don't have time to worry about Klout. If you want to be that worried about how popular you are and how many people are checking things out, go see how many books you're selling and then you'll know. I don't have time for Twitter let alone Pinterest. I can't even figure out what Pinterest is really for.

Okay. Done ranting. I've got news but I'm running out of time and will have to come back on weekend. Hope you all have a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I have one word for today "Snarf", doesn't fit in with anything... it just feels like that kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly is in total agreement. I can understand that totally.

    HWC- "Snarf" would be a good way to put it. (^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone!! I have enough on my plate without having to learn more. I don't have time. How much more can we learn and to what end???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Dora, we simply must all say "stop the madness"! There is no way we need all this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lorelei. Yeah, I hate all of the changes. We're writers, not I.T. experts!! We almost need to brush up on tech manuals each year in order to keep up with progress.
    *sigh*
    I hope the weekend has been treating you well. Talk to you soon.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree 100%, Jimmy. Maybe someday they will build it and NOBODY will come (^;

    Weekend has been great! Got another great review and will be posting it on Monday for perusal.

    Talk later, buddy (^;

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...