Monday, March 5, 2012

Coffee Klatch Monday - To each his own.

from etsy shop Berker Hare Co.
This will be a killer week. I am working 7 days straight! So, I thought the above cup would be exactly what I'll need when I'm done. We have spring break starting on Saturday, thus my husband and I chose to take the weekend runs so as to be together. (I hear you all going "awww" out there.)

Any way I wanted to give you this heads up if I seem to not be around. I'll be at work every day until next Monday. Then 7 GLORIOUS DAYS OFF! And with the gas prices as they are, it will be seen if we go anywhere, but you never know. We might get off to do something that week.

Hoping weather will turn nice that week, since we will be off to enjoy it. Especially with all the crap has been happening lately around the country weather-wise.

So, what's going on with you? What's in your cup o'joe this morning? Talk to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...