Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gobs O' Stuff

 Hello, my pretties, and how are you this fine day, Hmmm? I had a pretty darn good day. I can't complain when one of my passengers offers me a chocolate chip cookie! And that really brightened things up for a while.

I've got a few announcements to make.

Firstly, my vampire poem, "A Vampire's Imago" has been published by Dark Moon, and it appears in their latest "Dark Eclipse" #8, which can be found on Amazon. Lots of great writers of horror can be enjoyed for just a couple of bucks.

For those of you who remember I had taken on the Writer's Campaign back in the fall and I wrote this poem and had a lot of complements and views. Well, I thought if people liked it that much it should be placed somewhere. After my first short story appeared in one of their horror books, I thought I might try them with this poem. Before doing so, I took it off my blog. So, if you went looking for it, now you've found it.

We all know that next week is Valentines Day on Tuesday. If you don't know this and you have a significant other you'd better plan now on what you will be giving that person for Valentines Day, if you have not done so as yet. I'm working on a home-made thing. And I'm hoping for my box of chocolates and a card that makes me teary-eyed.

And naturally there are certain blog hops and fun things to do if you wish to do them. I have no time at all, so naturally, I've joined two!

I'm joining in with the Bloody Hearts Blog Hop, on February 13th through 15th in which I will be giving a book away.

And then I'm going to be going in on the Vampire's Day Soiree, because it's sure fun to find brand new peeps to visit their blogs too. And I will be giving another book away (yay!)


Then, right after that--as my tongue hangs out of my mouth--I will be on Juniper Grove's blog, and if I remember correctly, I think it's an interview and I know for sure another give away.

Have I forgotten anything?


Oh, yes! My first book, Vampire Ascending--the ebook--is on sale for $2.99 if you have yet to get your copy because funds were low, this would be a good incentive for you to do so!

Alrrriiiight! Have a good rest of the week, my pretties! I'm going to have to get some writing done!

 
 
 
 
 
Click Here to go to Amazon to grab you a copy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication. That's great.

    Cookies are always a pleaser.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the poem! Is it bad all I'm thinking about is cookies at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookie thing did get you both excited, I see. (^;

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...