Monday, December 19, 2011

FIRST REVIEW IN FOR VAMPIRE'S TRILL

I'm ecstatic that my very first REVIEW is up and posted for Vampire's Trill!

Blogie friend, Dora Dee told me over the weekend that she was "Thralled" by my book, and admitted that while she Christmas shopped, she actually couldn't wait to get back home and finish my book! That to me is the most glowing review of all, and I thank her for all her work in getting the word out about the book. She has tweeted, posted and placed the review over on Good Reads. But the link to her blog is above. Click on "REVIEW" to read it.

Anyone else who does a review please contact me at loreleibell4(at)gmail(dot)com. Or anything you wish to tell me about the book. I'm happy to answer any questions, or entertain your thoughts.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...