Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Review for Vampire Ascending

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL (my Internet connection went down), THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP MONDAY. SO, HERE IT IS!


Another review went up over on Vivienne Moss' blog for Vampire Ascending. And she had a very nice review on the book. I get the feeling she really liked it, and the hot guys in it. Especially my shape shifter, Dante. Who can blame her?
The last review came from my good buddy, James Garcia Jr. last Monday. You can pick that up here.

As I've been collecting these reviews now over the year (OMG! My first book is almost a year in being out now!) I've placed them on a separate page--REVIEWS. So that I can clean things up on my sideboard here, I'm now going to need it to place anything about my new book, Vampire's Trill that is due out in a very few short weeks. The eBook will be available around Thanksgiving. The book, a few weeks after that. I will have more information as it comes in. AS SOON AS IT IS AVAILABLE I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK!!!

And Carole Gill has awarded me the Versatile Blogger award. I'm going to have to work on the seven things I can share with you all and find some victims nice people to give this award to.


Until next time...happy blogging and reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...