Saturday, April 23, 2011

AWARD TIME!



I'm giving out an award today folks, so you'd better come and see if you're on this list . . . because you might be. And if you are. Pick it up here!







Last week, James Garcia Jr. (known by all as Jimmy), happened to give out an award, and I realized my name was down. I don't often get awards, and if any of you don't know, but I'm busy and so can't actually get to these things right away. I've got a house that is in a quiet chaotic state because of the I-don't-have-a-kitchen state. But generally speaking this takes me a whole lot of time from all the things I have to do in my day. Aside from having two jobs (yes, I'm part of the management team here at Afton Forest Preserve and our season has just begun and the phone is beginning to ring with people wanting shelter rentals and I also help my husband--who is #1 park manager--clean the park. A nasty job of cleaning garbage up and outhouses), I also have 2 WIP's--one is nearly done, however. I also take care of more than one blog--Muse is only one. I also have to make regular posts at Frogenyozert, and my other personal blogs which are mentioned here and one over on Word Press as well.







Added to this my own house duties which sometime accumulate on the weekends. So, obviously I have to get up pretty early to do stuff.







Now this award is called the Liebster Blog. I'm not sure who comes up with these awards, but this one was given to me. I understand that it is supposed to go to those bloggers who have less than 300 followers, and someone you feel has made some sort of contribution to blogging. Well I picked these 5 because mainly I like these chick's blogs. So without further ado, here they are, and I encourage all of you to go check these lady's blogs out because they are nice folks, and have great blogs.




J.L. Jackson

Heather McCorkle

T.C. McKee

Michele Bradford-Arkon

The Blogger Formally Known As


There you have it. I've come to know all of these ladies through their blogs. They truly have contributed to my blogging world, for sure. And I couldn't see if all were under 300 followers as I'm unable to see the follower list any more--not sure why--but I think these five ladies do deserve it.

Have a wonderful day all of you!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! It is much deserved! It's been a pleasure being part of your blogging community. :) And thank you so much for passing the award on to me. I'm truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Since I'm a little part of the chain on this piece of hardware, I think I'll have a bit of fun and see who these wonderful people are that you have passed it off to.
    BYW, when is this kitchen project going to be done? You're probably wondering the same thing, aren't you? Looking forward to hearing about the finished project.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, it is my pleasure to bestow this lovely award onto you, and all the other ladies I've grown fond of and have had the pleasure of following. Hopefully they will see that I have done so.

    Jimmy, yes, this was a nice gesure and you are part of the chain here.

    The kitchen? Maybe in the next month we might see something happening. We're dealing, but we really hope that things get moving a little quicker next week. I'd like to have a sink again. But we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Lorelei. And, thank you so much for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelei, you deserve many awards in my book. Thank you so much and congratulations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thanks so much for the award. I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, TC! Glad to have you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...