Monday, July 12, 2010

One Chapter Challenge

I belong to several groups over at Writer's Digest.
Today I thought I would check in and see what's going on.
Well EJ Wesley, who is site manager of One Chapter Challange a Week suggested we blog about our experiences doing the one-chapter-a-week experience.

I've yet to find a partner. So, if you're out there, you like what you see, let me know you'd like to partner with me. I've already gotten my first draft finished, save for some edits, which I'm doing now. This is a second book, so if that might put you off, fine. But I'm waiting on an editor for the first book, so I don't know if I want to go to all the trouble of having someone read/edit it, if an editor is going to be doing this anyway.

However, I am posting my chapters over on my sister blog Lorelei's Archives.
The first book's title is Vampire Ascending this second book is Vampire's Trill.

The description of Vampire Ascending is on my side page here--whoever might be interested in the story. I could offer a synopsis if that would help get you up to speed?

Anyway, I've just placed my blog site down on this today. Hope to hear from someone soon who is into fantasy of this type.

2 comments:

  1. I replied to your post and would be interested. Let me know. My email is DreamyCowgirl@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Didn't see this post until now. Duh.

    Anyway, all's well that ends . . you know.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...